NotesАссоциация Клубов Филофонистов [Assotsiyatsiya klubov philophonistov = Association Of Record-Fan Clubs]
These releases are made in Russia, mainly for the Polish market.
They all came with black and white picture sleeve and in a plastic bag.
They were released as clear, green, yellow, blue, red or brown flexidisc.
|Д60 2025||Depeche Mode||Blasphemous Rumours (Flexi, 5½", S/Sided, Mono, Unofficial, Cle)||буд кон||Д60 2025||Russia||Unknown|
|PUR 000793||Depeche Mode||Blasphemous Rumours (Flexi, 7", S/Sided, Mono, Ltd, Unofficial)||B+H Records||PUR 000793||Poland||Unknown|
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode, Gareth JonesWritten-By – M.L. Gore*
Written-By – M.L. Gore*
|B2||Two Minute Warning
Written-By – A. Wilder*
Written-By – V. Clarke*
Written-By – M.L. Gore*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records
- Published By – Sonet Publishing
- Published By – Grabbing Hands
- Published By – RCA Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Music Works
- Mixed At – Hansa Mischraum
- Recorded At – The Empire Theatre
- Recorded By – Mobile One
- Mixed At – The Garden
- Pressed By – MPO
- Design – T & C P London*
- Engineer [Front Of House] – J.D. Fanger (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Lacquer Cut By – timtom* (tracks: A), TY* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Photography By – Ashworth*
Studio track recorded at Music Works, London.
Mixed at Hansa Mischraum, Berlin.
Live tracks recorded at The Empire Theatre in Liverpool the 29th of September 1984 by Mobile One. Mixed at the Garden Studios, London.
'Blasphemous Rumours' & 'Somebody' are also available on the album 'Some Great Reward'.
Side A: recorded at 45 RPM.
Side B: recorded at 33 RPM.
℗ + © Mute Records 1984.
℗ + © 1984 Mute Records.
45 / 33 RPM Stereo.
Tracks A, B1 & B4 published by Grabbing Hands/Sonet.
Track B2 published by Sonet.
Track B3 published by RCA Music Ltd.
This release has yellow & white textured labels (tracks & rim text in white letters; everything else in yellow) and no barcode.
Other UK versions:
1. Blasphemous Rumours exactly the same as this one, except there is no pressing plant indicated in the runouts.
2. Blasphemous Rumours with only yellow text on labels
3. Blasphemous Rumours with yellow & white textured labels and barcode.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched): 12 BONG 7 A1 timtom MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, etched): 12 BONG 7 B1 TY MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, hand-etched, variant 2): 12 BONG 7 A¹ timtom MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, hand-etched, variant 2): 12 BONG 7 B¹ TY MPO
|7 BONG 7||Depeche Mode||Blasphemous Rumours / Somebody (7", Single)||Mute||7 BONG 7||UK||1984|
|INT 126.839, 12 Bong 7||Depeche Mode||Blasphemous Rumours (12", Maxi, RP)||Mute, Mute||INT 126.839, 12 Bong 7||Germany||1990|
|7 BONG 7 E||Depeche Mode||Blasphemous Rumours / Somebody (7", EP, Single)||Mute||7 BONG 7 E||UK||1984|
|12 BONG 7||Depeche Mode||Blasphemous Rumours (12")||Mute||12 BONG 7||Scandinavia||1984|
|CDBONG 7, 5016025630073||Depeche Mode||Blasphemous Rumours / Somebody (CD, Single, RE)||Mute, Mute, Labels, Virgin||CDBONG 7, 5016025630073||Europe||2005|
Related at Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumours flac albums: