Tracklist Hide Credits
|Son Of A Gun EP|
|A1||Son Of A Gun||3:46|
|A2||Rory Rides Me Raw||2:26|
|A3||You Think You're A Man
Guitar [Wah Wah] – Stephen PastelKeyboards – Annabel WrightWritten-By – Geoff Deane*, Keith Miller
|Dying For It EP|
|B1||Dying For It
Guitar [Lead] – David KeeganViola – Sophie Pragnell
|B4||Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
Viola – Sophie Pragnell
|C1||Sex Sux (Amen)||3:10|
|D2||The Day I Was A Horse
Viola – Sophie Pragnell
|D6||Dying For It (The Blues)||3:04|
|D7||Let's Get Ugly||2:20|
|E1||Son Of A Gun||2:30|
|Live In Bristol|
|E4||Son Of A Gun||3:58|
|E7||Rory Rides Me Raw||3:07|
|E8||You Think You're A Man
Written-By – Geoff Deane*, Keith Miller
|Live In London|
|F1||Dying For It||2:12|
|F3||Let's Get Ugly||3:03|
|F5||The Day I Was A Horse||2:37|
|F6||The Day I Was A Horse (Again)||2:50|
|F7||Sex Sux (Amen)||4:14|
|F8||I Didn't Know I Loved You ('Til I Saw You Rock 'N' Roll)
Written-By – Gary Glitter, Mike Leander
- Licensed To – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – The Vaselines
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Vaselines
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 18176
- Recorded At – Berkeley Street Studios
- Recorded At – Pier House Studios
- Recorded At – Chamber Studio
- Recorded At – Portastudio
- Recorded At – E.E.C. Punk Rock Mountain Club
- Recorded At – Fulham Greyhound
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Bass – James Seenan (tracks: B1 to B4, C1 to C5, D1 to D7)
- Design – Dusty Summers
- Drums – Charles Kelly (tracks: B1 to B4, C1 to C5, D1 to D7)
- Engineer – Gordon Rintoul (tracks: A1 to A3), Ian Beveridge (tracks: B1 to B4), Peter Haigh (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Liner Notes – Everett True, Stephen McRobbie
- Photography By [Booklet Cover And Inside Cover Photos] – Colin Bell
- Photography By [Interior Photos] – Mark Longbottom
- Photography By [Photos On Album Cover] – Stephen McRobbie
- Producer – Jamie Watson (tracks: C1 to C5, D1 to D7), Stephen Pastel (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4), The Vaselines (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4, C1 to C5, D1 to D7)
- Recorded By – Streator Johnson (tracks: F1 to F9)
- Remastered By – Steve Rooke (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4, C1 to C5, D1 to D7)
- Remix – Jamie Watson (tracks: C1 to C5, D1 to D7), The Vaselines (tracks: C1 to C5, D1 to D7)
- Slide Guitar – Jamie Watson (tracks: C1 to C5, D1 to D7)
- Written-By – Eugene Kelly (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B4, C1 to C5, D1 to D7, E1 to E7, F1 to F7, F9), Frances McKee (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B4, C1 to C5, D1 to D7, E1 to E7, F1 to F7, F9)
NotesDeluxe Edition (text on spine).
Includes booklet with Q&A and credits.
Includes coupon for free MP3 download of the entire album.
Remastered at Abbey Road Studios December 2008
A Recorded at Berkeley St. Studios, Glasgow. March 1987.
B Recorded at Pier House Studios, Edinburgh. October 1987.
Recorded at Chamber Studios, Edinburgh. December 1988/January 1989. Re-mixed at Chamber Studios November 2008.
E1 to E3 Recorded on 4 track Portastudio, 1986.
E4 to E8 Recorded live at the E.E.C. Punk Rock Mountain Club, Bristol, December 1986.
F Recorded live at the Fulham Greyhound. London, June 16th, 1988. Licensed from K.
©℗2009 The Vaselines, under exclusive license to Sup Pop Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 98787 08101 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 098787081015
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SP-810 LP1-A 18176.1...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SP-810 LP1-B 18176.2..
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): SP-810 LP2-A 18176.3..
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): SP-810 LP2-B 18176.4...
- Matrix / Runout (Side E): SP-810 LP3-A 18176.5...
- Matrix / Runout (Side F): SP-810 LP3-B 18176.6...
- Matrix / Runout (Side A to F, machine stamped): SAE MASTERING
|SPCD 810||The Vaselines||Enter The Vaselines (2xCD, Comp, RM)||Sub Pop||SPCD 810||US||2009|
|TRCP 61-62||The Vaselines||Enter The Vaselines (2xCD, Comp)||Traffic , Sub Pop||TRCP 61-62||Japan||2009|
|SP 810||The Vaselines||Enter The Vaselines (3xLP, Comp, Ltd, Bab)||Sub Pop||SP 810||US||2017|
Related at The Vaselines - Enter The Vaselines flac albums: