|A2||Pain (The Sad Fact)||7:31|
|A3||The White Man||4:23|
|A4||Love After Death||7:53|
|B4||Deprived Of Liberty (Live)||4:06|
- Recorded At – Audio-Vision Studios
- Mixed At – Omega Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Omega Recording Studios
- Bass – Camilo Rodriguez
- Design [For This Edition] – Jhon Cadena (KDNA)*
- Drums – Edgar Sarmiento
- Guitar, Chorus – Jorge Mackenzie
- Illustration [Taken From] – Edvard Munch
- Lead Guitar – Ronald Bardon
- Lead Vocals – Andres Gonzalez
- Lyrics By – C. Rodriguez* (tracks: 5), Jorge Mackenzie (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8)
- Mastered By – Jim Curtis
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – Jorge Mackenzie
- Mixed By – Jim Curtis
- Mixed By [Uncredited] – Jorge Mackenzie
- Music By – C. Rodriguez* (tracks: 5), Jorge Mackenzie (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8)
- Recorded By – Juan José Virviescas
NotesLimited to 50 copies. This edition is released with inserts originally produced in 2004, under the label Viuda Negra Music, tapes are produced under the labels: Sudaca Records, South American Holocaust & Warfuck Records. Issued in a professional white tape with sticker.
Catalog number SR-SH-WF 016 available on Sudaca Records / Southamerican Holocaust / Warfuck Records web site.
Originally released on CD in 1996.
Recorded in Santafe de Bogota D.C., Colombia, during April 1996.
Track 8 recorded live on July 15 in Medellin - Colombia.
Front cover original illustration taken from "The Scream" - Edvard Munch.
Total running time: 39:40
|none||Neurosis Inc.||Karma (CD, Album)||Not On Label (Neurosis Inc. Self-released)||none||Colombia||1996|
Related at Neurosis Inc. - Karma flac albums: