|A4b||Na Luing Air Seoladh||2:27|
|B1||Na H-Uain A's T-Earrach||3:38|
|B2||Foghar Nan Eilean '78||3:15|
|B3||The Twenty-Five Pounder||2:22|
|B6||Cercal A Chuain||2:47|
- Published By – Storr Music
- Copyright (c) – Ridge Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ridge Records
- Mixed At – Castlesound Studios
- Recorded At – Castlesound Studios
- Arranged By [Arranged] – Run Rig* (tracks: A1, A5)
- Engineer [Engineered] – Phil Yule
- Producer [Produced] – Run Rig*
- Written-By – C. Macdonald* (tracks: A2, A4b, B1, B2, B4 to B6), M. Jones* (tracks: A3, A4a, B1, B3), R. Macdonald* (tracks: A2, A4b, B1, B2, B4 to B6), Trad.* (tracks: A1, A5)
NotesThis is similar to Run Rig* - The Highland Connection but this has a different cassette shell and probably dates from the mid-1980s. A2 is spelt correctly as 'Mairi' on the cassette. This has no barcode. The Ridge Records logo on cassette is bigger, and the copyright under the logo is spaced a few lines apart.
A4 contains narration passage adapted from A. Carmichael's Carmina Gadelica, Vol. III, recollected by Catherine MacPhee, Iochdar, South Uist.
Recorded at Castle Sound Studios, Edinburgh and Castle Sound Studios, Pencaitland.
Mixed at Castle Sound Studios, Pencaitland.
© 1979 Ridge Records. Scotland (on the inlay)
℗ 1979 Ridge
Records, Scotland (on the cassette)
|RR001, Ridge RR001||Run Rig*||The Highland Connection (LP, Album)||Ridge Records, Ridge Records||RR001, Ridge RR001||UK||1979|
|RRCD001||Run Rig*||The Highland Connection (CD, Album)||Ridge Records||RRCD001||UK||1989|
|CCF 3||Run Rig*||The Highland Connection (LP, Album)||Claddagh Records||CCF 3||Ireland||1981|
|CCF3||Run Rig*||The Highland Connection (LP, Album)||Claddagh Records||CCF3||Ireland||1981|
|RR001||Run Rig*||The Highland Connection (Cass, Album)||Ridge Records||RR001||UK||1979|
Related at Run Rig - The Highland Connection flac albums: