Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Billy Swan, T-Bone Burnett
|A2||Pledging My Love
Electric Piano – Tony Brown Strings [Arrangement] – Glen D. Hardin*Written-By – Don Robey, Fats Washington
|A3||In My Dreams
Bass [6-string], Tambourine – Brian AhernElectric Guitar – T-Bone BurnettWritten-By – Paul Kennerly*
Written-By – Jack Tempchin
|A5||On The Radio
Acoustic Guitar – John McFeeElectric Piano – Bill PayneWritten-By – Donna Summer, Giorgio Moroder
|B1||It's Only Rock 'N Roll
Acoustic Guitar – Rodney CrowellBacking Vocals – Don Johnson Baritone Saxophone – Wayne GoodwinHarmonica – Mickey RaphaelPiano – Tony Brown Written-By – Rodney Crowell
|B2||Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
Arranged By [Basic Track], Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Backing Vocals – T-Bone BurnettKeyboards – Bill PaynePercussion – Barry TashianWritten-By – Jule Styne, Leo Robin
Harmony Vocals – Shirley EikhardSynthesizer – Bill PayneWritten-By – Shirley Eikhard
|B4||Baby, Better Start Turnin' 'Em Down
Electric Piano – Glen D. Hardin*Written-By – Rodney Crowell
|B5||Like An Old Fashioned Waltz
Recorder [Recorders] – Jim HornWritten-By – Sandy Denny
- Manufactured By – Columbia House – W1-23961
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Produced For – Happy Sack Productions
- Recorded At – Magnolia Sound Studios
- Recorded By – Enactron Truck
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Black Tent Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Night River Publishing
- Published By – Rick's Music, Inc.
- Published By – Revelation Music
- Published By – Sweet Summer Night Music
- Published By – Rightsong Music, Inc.
- Published By – Intersong USA, Inc.
- Published By – Coolwell Music
- Published By – Granite Music Corp.
- Published By – Consolidated Music Publishers
- Published By – Dorsey Bros. Music
- Published By – Visa Music
- Published By – Warlock Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Barry Tashian (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B3), Brian Ahern (tracks: A4, B1, B3), Emmylou Harris (tracks: A3, B1)
- Art Direction, Design – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Bennett (tracks: A4, B4), Barry Tashian (tracks: A1, B1), Bonnie Bramlett (tracks: A4, B4), Emmylou Harris (tracks: A1, B2)
- Bass – Mike Bowden (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Bass [Basses] – Brian Ahern (tracks: B5)
- Drums – Don Heffington (tracks: A1, A3,), John Ware (tracks: A2, B1), Keith Knudsen (tracks: A4, A5, B2 to B4)
- Electric Guitar – Brian Ahern (tracks: A2, B1), Frank Reckard (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B4), John McFee (tracks: A5, B2)
- Electric Piano – Don Johnson (tracks: A3, A4, B3)
- Engineer – Alan Vachon, Brian Ahern, Donivan Cowart, Stuart Taylor
- Guitar [Melobar] – Steve Fishell (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B4)
- Photography By – McGuire*
- Piano – Don Johnson (tracks: A1, B4)
- Producer, Arranged By – Brian Ahern
- Steel Guitar – Hank Devito (tracks: A2, B1), Steve Fishell (tracks: A5, B3)
- Synthesizer – Bill Payne (tracks: A5, B3)
NotesBack cover has, "Manufactured by Columbia House Under License"
Produced and arranged for Happy Sack Productions
Recorded at Magnolia Sound Studios
except track A2 and B1 recorded by The Enactron Truck, North Hollywood, California
© ℗ 1983 Warner Bros. Reocrds Inc.
A1 published by Black Tent Music (BMI) Administered worldwide by Bug Music
A2 published by Music Corporation Of America, Inc. (BMI) Rights administered by MCA Music
A3 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd. (PRS)
A4 published by Night River Publishing (ASCAP)
A5 published by Rick's Music, Inc./Revelation Music/Sweet Summer Night All rights for USA and Canada administered by Rightsong Music, Inc. (BMI) nd Intersong USA, Inc. (ASCAP)
B1 published by Coolwell Music/Granite Music Corp. (ASCAP)
B2 published by Consolidated Music Publishers Copyright renewed and assigned to Dorsey Bros. Music (ASCAP)
B3, B4 published by Visa Music (ASCAP)
B5 published by Warlock Musick Ltd. All rights for USA and Canada controlled by Island Music, Inc. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: P W1-23961A-LB
- Matrix / Runout: P W1-23961-B-1A
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: PRS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|1-23961, 9 23961-1||Emmylou Harris||White Shoes (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-23961, 9 23961-1||US||1983|
|23961-4||Emmylou Harris||White Shoes (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||23961-4||US||Unknown|
|759 92-3961-1||Emmylou Harris||White Shoes (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||759 92-3961-1||Portugal||1983|
|9 23961-2||Emmylou Harris||White Shoes (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 23961-2||US||Unknown|
|9 23961-1, 1-23961, 23961-1||Emmylou Harris||White Shoes (LP, Album, ARC)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 23961-1, 1-23961, 23961-1||US||1983|
Related at Emmylou Harris - White Shoes flac albums: