|Symphony No. 1 In F Minor, Op. 15|
|Symphony No. 2 In B Flat Major, Op. 19|
|3||Allegro Moderato - Grazioso||13:19|
- Recorded At – Concert Hall Of The Polish State Philharmonic (Katowice)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HNH International Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – HNH International Ltd.
- Manufactured By – P+O Pallas – 3858
- Composed By – Karol Szymanowski
- Conductor – Karol Stryja
- Engineer – Andrzej Prugar, Jerzy Enicz
- Liner Notes – Keith Anderson
- Orchestra – Polish State Philharmonic Orchestra (Katowice)*
- Producer – Elzbieta Szczerba*
NotesRecorded in November (Tracks 3-5) and December (Tracks 1-2), 1988.
Manufactured and Printed In Germany (FRG).
(p) & (c) 1989
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 891030 232488
- Matrix / Runout: 8.223248 P+O-3858-A 01-90
- Label Code: LC 9158
- SPARS Code: DDD
|8.553683||Szymanowski* - Polish State Philharmonic Orchestra (Katowice)*, Karol Stryja||Szymanowski* - Polish State Philharmonic Orchestra (Katowice)*, Karol Stryja - Symphonies Nos. 1 And 2 (CD, Album, RE)||Naxos||8.553683||Germany||1996|
Related at Szymanowski - Polish State Philharmonic Orchestra (Katowice), Karol Stryja - Symphonies Nos. 1 And 2 flac albums: