|A1||Scream For You|
|A2||What's It To You?|
|A5||A World Of Our Own|
|B1||Smash The Cop Cars With Bricks Of Resistance|
|B2||What Are You Talking About?|
- Recorded At – Jackpot! Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Opal Studio
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – L-16059m
- Bass, Vocals – Nick Vicario
- Drums – Seve Sheldon
- Guitar, Vocals – Adam Becker, Alex Tryon
- Mastered By – Matthew Morgan
- Recorded By – Kevin Hahn (tracks: A4)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Matthew Morgan (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), Pat Kearns (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6)
- Remastered By – Matthew Morgan (tracks: A4)
NotesRecorded at Jackpot Studios, April 2006 except A4 recorded at Opal Studios, April 2005.
Tour Edition limited to 200 black vinyl copies.
Sleeve with silk-screened, brown colored artwork.
Supposably a pre-release version of the regular pressing which comes in a dark blue screened cover.
Hand-numbered on the spine.
Comes with colored foldout lyric poster.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): JCR FY-688-A : Toda la tierra para los campensinos L-16059m-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): JCR FY-688-B : Pas des Flics L-16059m-B
|FY-688||Autistic Youth||Landmine Beach (LP, Album)||Jonny Cat Records||FY-688||US||2006|
|SURPRISE 001, SABO 024||Autistic Youth||Landmine Beach (LP, Album, RE)||Taken By Surprise Records, Sabotage||SURPRISE 001, SABO 024||Germany||2008|
|SURPRISE 001, SABO 024||Autistic Youth||Landmine Beach (LP, Album, RE, Ora)||Taken By Surprise Records, Sabotage||SURPRISE 001, SABO 024||Germany||2008|
Related at Autistic Youth - Landmine Beach flac albums: