|A2||Yes Sir, No Sir||3:46|
|A3||Some Mother's Son||3:26|
|B2||Mr. Churchill Says||4:43|
|B3||She's Bought A Hat Like Princess Marina||3:08|
|B4||Young And Innocent Days||3:22|
|B5||Nothing To Say||3:09|
- Produced For – Sonic, S.A.
- Distributed By – Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zafiro
- Arranged By – The Kinks
- Art Direction – The Kinks
- Commissioned By – Granada Television
- Conductor [Brass And Strings] – Lew Warburton
- Design, Artwork By – Bob Lawrie
- Engineer – Andy Hendriksen (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), Brian Humphries (tracks: A4)
- Liner Notes – Geoffrey Cannon, Julian Mitchell
- Producer – Ray Davies
- Written By [Original Story Of Arthur] – Ray Davies
- Written By [Original Story of Arthur] – Julian Mitchell
- Written-By – Ray Davies
NotesThe sleeve's front and spine indicate the catalog number as LM 1027. Its spine also identifies Pye as the label.
The sleeve's back indicates the catalog number as NPL 18317. The back further reads "Distributed by Pye Records (Sales) Ltd., A.T.V. House Great Cumberland Place London W.1." It also has a Zafiro logo on the lower right corner.
The record's label identifies the catalog number as "LM-1027" and has a PRT logo. PRT Records is a successor to Pye Records and was used when rights to the Pye name expired. The label also reads "(P) 1980 ZAFIRO".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): ZL-346 A△ 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): ZL-346 B◇ 1
|NSPL 18317, NPL 18317||The Kinks||Arthur Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire (LP, Album, Gat)||Pye Records, Pye Records||NSPL 18317, NPL 18317||UK||1969|
|Rst 6366-b||The Kinks||Arthur (Reel, 4tr Stereo, 10.5" Reel, Album)||Reprise Records||Rst 6366-b||USA & Canada||Unknown|
|NSPL. 18317||The Kinks||Arthur Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire (LP, Album)||Stateside, Pye Records||NSPL. 18317||India||1969|
|NSPL 18317||The Kinks||Arthur Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire (LP, Album)||Pye Records||NSPL 18317||New Zealand||1969|
|202 039, 202 039-241||The Kinks||Arthur Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||PRT, Pye Records||202 039, 202 039-241||Germany||1980|
Related at The Kinks - Arthur Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire flac albums: